Griffin M4SD Hammer Comp
The Griffin Armament M4SD muzzle devices interface with their M4SD and 30SD series of GATE-LOK™ suppressors.
The M4SD Hammer Comp provides 2 sacrificial baffles that reduce recoil and ensure maximum service life of your suppressor. Slotted compensating features provide tuned muzzle stability. CNC machined from a solid bar of heat treated 17-4ph stainless steel, the M4SD Hammer Comp is built to last.
Compatible with the M4SD series GATE-LOK™ suppressor interface the Tactical Compensator provides a sacrificial baffle to increase the service life of your silencer. Compatible with QD Blast Shield
Includes shim set and over-travel stop washer.
Over-travel stop tab should be positioned at the bottom of the muzzle device (6 Oclock).
- Diameter: 0.863"
- OAL: 1.75"
- Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Materials: 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Finish: Nitride QPQ
- Attachment: 1/2x28 Thread
- Ambidextrous QD Mount
- Free of wear prone geometry
- Tuned slot compensates for muzzle rise
- 2 Sacrificial baffles to extend the life of your suppressor
- 17-4 PH Stainless steel to withstand hard use
- Lustrous Black Nitride QPQ finish
- Griffin Laser Logo Marked with mini hammer for Hard users!
- 1/2x28 industry standard Thread Pitch for 5.56mm carbines
- Shim set Included
- Over-Travel stop washer Included
- Compatible with M4SD series silencers