The more suppressors that Gemtech releases to firearm enthusiasts, the more impressed we are with their forward-thinking mindset. Sometimes, however, simplicity is underestimated. To that end, their direct-thread Trek unit offers everything you need in a silencer without the unnecessary bells and whistles.
Positioned in blissful Boise, Gemtech offers shooters cutting-edge suppressors at affordable price points. With the inception of their Trek model, they bring a reliable, keep-it-simple can to the 5.56mm rifle market. Its effectiveness speaks for itself.
Designed for durability and consistent use, Gemtech’s Trek is full-auto designated. Being constructed with stainless steel and Inconel, this suppressor brings a sturdiness and reliability that shooters appreciate. In addition, its compact (5.7” long) and lightweight (17.3 ounces) build offers users maneuverability while at the range or in the great outdoors. Although the 5.56mm rifle silencer market might be somewhat saturated with options, the Gemtech Trek is a definite building block in this category. And at our discounted price, why delay the inevitable?
- Full-auto rated!
- Sound reduction: 29 dB
- Length: 5.7”
- Weight: 17.3 ounces
- Build materials: stainless steel; Inconel
- Finish: matte black Cerakote™
- Take a look at our helpful video for more insight (Videos tab)
What’s In the Box?
- Target for shooting practice
- Warranty card and user manual
What Are the Critics Saying?
- Check out Tactical Gun Review's article of the Gemtech Trek
- Tactical Gun Review did a hunt and test with the Gemtech Trek