Breaking news: Gemtech has gone and impressed us yet again! Approaching 25 years of centerfire pistol can development, their GM-9 suppressor is the culmination of innovative research and design. With its all-aluminum build (5-ounce weight without mount) and monocore baffle setup, the Gemtech GM-9 epitomizes pistol silencer maneuverability. Add the fact that the tube readily accepts all multimount adapters, this unit also screams (quietly, of course) versatility. Moreover, it is rated for subsonic .300 Blackout, as well as full-auto 9mm.
Comfortably settled in Boise, Gemtech offers a variety of mounts to adapt this suppressor to carbines, submachine guns, and pistols. In addition, it can be used with lesser calibers. If versatility is what you seek, Gemtech has granted your wish.
Because Gemtech utilizes a monocore baffle in the GM-9, it is a user-serviceable suppressor that you will actually enjoy maintaining. The tube itself easily separates from the inner-core, making disassembly and cleaning a breeze… Not to mention extending the life of the silencer.
- Full-auto rated (9mm)
- Sound reduction: 27–30 dB
- Build material: 7075 aluminum
- Finish: matte black Cerakote™ with reduced visual-IR signature
- Easy to disassemble/clean
What’s In the Box?
- Tan nylon utility pouch with closure
- Target for shooting practice
- Warranty card and user manual
What Are the Critics Saying?
- Read Guns America review of the Gemtech GM-9