The Obsidian 45 by Rugged Suppressors is a modular, full auto and belt-fed rated silencer constructed of stainless steel and aluminum. In its full configuration, the Obsidian 45 is 12.8 ounces and has a 8.6-inch length for optimized suppression. To increase maneuverability, this modular silencer can be shortened to 6.7-inches and only weigh 10.7 ounces.
Rugged’s Obsidian 45 uses a non-slotted piston design, which creates a full circumferential gas seal, ultimately lowering gas blowback. With their revolutionary mounting system and baffles constructed of stainless steel and aluminum tube, the Obsidian 45 offers the perfect combination between a lightweight and durable suppressor built to withstand the test of time. Additionally, Rugged Suppressors designed the Obsidian 45 with two indexing tabs which not only assists in preventing carbon built up but also allows for fast and easy proper alignment.
- Full-auto and belt-fed rated!
- Full configuration weight: 12.8 oz
- Short configuration weight: 10.7 oz
- Full configuration length: 8.6”
- Short configuration length: 6.7”
- Diameter: 1.37”
- Build materials: stainless steel; aluminum
- Finish: high-temp Cerakote™
What’s in the Box:
- .578×28 Piston (fits most standard .45 Auto threaded barrels)
- 45 Front Cap
- Obsidian 45 Suppressor
- ADAPT Module
- Operator’s Manual
|Min 300Blk Barrel||8" or longer|
|Warranty||Unconditional Lifetime Warranty|