NFA Tax Stamp

Tax Stamp
All silencers, or other NFA items, require a 'Tax Stamp'. At Silencer Shop, we make the process easier by simply selling the tax stamp on our website - which can be added to your order, or purchased separately on another order.  Please note that a tax stamp must accompany a silencer (or other NFA) purchase.  Buying a tax stamp by itself will not start any ATF paperwork. We'll write the check directly to the ATF on your behalf, and will notify you via email as soon as it gets cashed. This also allows us to track each order more closely to ensure nothing is falling through the cracks. As a result, we're able to fully guarantee every For... Read More
More Information
Manufacturer Uncle Sam
Where are you registering? Texas