The .22 Stinger rimfire silencer features a compact 5.5” design that is convenient for takedown and cleaning purposes. Moreover, the unit features an all-stainless steel K-baffle system that fights erosion from ammunition and resists lead buildup during use. The lack of first round pop (FRP) and impressive overall sound reduction offered by this unit ranks it near the top of the rimfire suppressor list.
Yankee Hill Machine in Massachusetts set out to revamp its Mite can series, and the end result was this solid suppressor. What differentiates the Stinger from its predecessor is the sealed baffle design (numbered 1–7 and indexed for easy assembly). This advanced setup separates the gases from the tube, which makes the suppressor much easier to take apart and maintain. The Stinger is also quieter than the Mite, but is still just as reliable… Not to mention being full-auto rated! The durability of the Stinger is second-to-none, and YHM definitely upped their game this time around. Perk: Each can includes the necessary tools for disassembly, allowing more time to be spent shooting!
- Full-auto rated!
- Caliber: .22
- Rated for: .22LR, .17HMR, .22Mag, and 5.7x28mm
- Weight: 6 ounces
- Length: 5.5”
- Build materials: 6061-T6 aluminum; stainless steel
- Finish: stainless anodized matte black
- Easy to disassemble/clean (the “dip” and ultrasonic cleaners available)
- Watch our video for an insightful demonstration (Videos tab)
What’s In the Box?
- Tools provided for disassembly/maintenance
- Warranty card and user manual
|Manufacturer||Yankee Hill Machine|