The Best Just Got Better. Inside, the RYDER 9-Ti2’s proprietary U.S. mill-certified, heat-treated stainless-steel baffles include a new interface for increased accuracy and performance. Heat-treated for added durability, these baffles are numbered to permit easy disassembly, simple cleaning and easy reassembly every time. SureFire’s proprietary booster assembly also improves reliability, and it features an anti-friction coating for increased performance.
- The next generation in titanium thread-on suppressors for 9 mm pistols and carbines
- Titanium outer tube, front plate and rear cap greatly reduce weight for minimal effect on weapon handling — so you’ll barely know it is there
- Extreme rigidity and concentricity results in supreme accuracy with minimal and consistent POI shift
- Heat-treated U.S. mill-certified baffles are durable, round after round, and numbered for foolproof reassembly every time
- New baffle interface improves suppressor accuracy
- Updated proprietary booster assembly delivers accurate suppressor alignment and improved reliability
- Anti-friction-coated booster assembly reduces bearing surface friction for increased performance
- Included assembly/disassembly tool facilitates baffle removal
- Coated with a high-temperature Cerakote finish for corrosion resistance
- Quick, secure thread-on attachment to 1/2 x 28 threaded barrels
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Length: 7.6"
- Diameter: 1.25"
- Weight: 10.7oz
- Material: Titanium
- Finish: Cerakote
What's in the Box:
- Surefire Ryder 9 TI2
- Owners Manual