Titanium... A highly coveted metal in the world of suppressors for it’s extreme lightweight and durability properties. When we set out to create our next modular suppressor, it had to be the material of choice. Enter the NITRO® N20, YHM’s newest iteration of our modular suppressor range designed around the tactical shooter.
The NITRO® N20 achieves mission specific modularity by providing the operator with a plethora of mounting options and the ability to choose between a short and long configuration. The front cap can accommodate a user-provided rubber wipe that can drop suppression levels even further.
The NITRO® N20 is full-auto rated with subsonic ammunition and will accommodate .17HMR to 9mm and .308 Win.
- The NITRO® N20 specializes in subgun, light-duty rifle, and pistol use.
- The NITRO® N20 has 1- 3/8”-24 rear mounting threads and ships in the 1/2”-28 Direct Thread format. Additional mounting options include: the Phantom® Q.D. Adapter, 3-Lug adapter, Nielsen adapter, and a multitude of Direct Thread sizes.
- The NITRO® N20 consist of a main suppressor body and a forward extension body. This way it can be run in a long or short configuration based on your shooting needs.
- Length: 5.4” (Short) / 7.5” (Long)
- Diameter: 1.562"
- Weight: 6.5 oz (Short) / 10 oz. (Long)
- Rating: .17HMR - 9mm / .308 Win.
- Material: Titanium
- Finish: Matte Black Cerakote
- Limited Full Auto
What's in the Box:
- YHM N20 Suppressor
- User Manual
|Manufacturer||Yankee Hill Machine|
|Min 300Blk Barrel||7.5"|
|Min 762 Barrel||16"|