The Otter Creek Lithium 9 was designed from the ground up to offer the best weight to suppression ratio of any 9mm SMG/PCC suppressor on the market. It uses internal features and venting to help reduce port pop on direct blowback operating systems and features industry standard 1.375x24 rear mounting threads to easily be adapted to the mounting system of your choice. The OCL Lithium 9 is compatible with 3-Lug booster/piston mounts and can be used on 9mm handguns.
Please Note: Because the Lithium 9 has a smaller blast chamber than most typical rifle suppressors a direct thread mount must be used if it’s being fired on 350 legend, 300 HAMR, 223/5.56, 308 and 6.5 Creedmoor and other similar cartridges so that you have maximum blast chamber volume not being occupied by a muzzle device.
Barrel Length and Firing Restrictions:
- 9mm: Full auto rated, no barrel length restrictions.
- 300 blackout subsonic: Full auto rated, no barrel length restrictions.
- 300 blackout supersonic: Semi auto, 7 inch barrels and longer.
- 357 magnum lever action rifles: Yes, 4 inch barrel length restriction.
- 350 legend, 300 HAMR: Semi auto, 16 inch barrels and longer
- 223/5.56: Semi auto with intent to keep temperature down/low volume use, barrel must be 16 inches or longer.
- 308 Winchester/6.5 Creedmoor: Bolt action hunting applications only/low volume use, 20 inch barrel or longer.
- Length: 6"
- Diameter: 1.5"
- Weight: 5.7 oz
- Material: Grade 5 Titanium
- Full Auto Rated!
What's in the Box:
- OCL Lithium 9 Suppressor
- 1/2x28 Titanium Direct Thread Mount
- Tube Clamp
- Socket Tool
- Owners Manual
|Manufacturer||Otter Creek Labs|