Free tax stamp included with purchase from 06/07/2023 – 07/07/2023 (Please note dates are subject to change based on inventory). The tax stamp will automatically be added to your order after checkout.
The Daniel Defense MK18 RIII has less weight, more flexibility, and additional features that make this unmatched short-barreled rifle even lighter, more maneuverable, and more controllable. The MK18 RIII features a fully ambidextrous lower receiver, and Daniel Defense replaced the RIS II rail system with a lighter-weight RIS III rail system that utilizes M-LOK attachment instead of picatinny.
- 10.3" chrome-lined, heavy-phosphate-coated Government-profile barrel provides outstanding maneuverability & durability
- Fully ambidextrous lower enables shooter to operate important rifle mechanisms without moving dominant hand from rifle grip
- 9.5" RIS III Rail—modeled after the RIS II two-piece handguard developed for SOCOM—features M-LOK attachment for lighter weight
- Length: 26.75" - 29.9"
- Weight: 5.73lbs
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Barrel Type: Cold Hammer Forged
- Barrel Profile: Government
- Twist: 1:7
- Gas System: Carbine
- Muzzle Device: Flash Suppressor
- Rail System: RIS III 9.5
What's in the Box:
- DD MK18 RIII SBR
- Owners Manual
|Product Flags||Free Tax Stamp|