The SilencerCo Salvo Choke Kit is used to attach a SilencerCo Salvo suppressor to your shotgun. The choke simply attaches to your shotgun, and is used as a mounting system for the Salvo suppressor.
Whether you grab a shotgun for hunting, shooting clays or home defense, the Salvo 12 fits most common shotguns — provided you have a choked barrel. The suppressor attaches to the the existing choke threads via an adapter. Due to differences in shotgun manufacturer and choke preference, it is important that you select the correct adapter.
The Salvo 12 is just one more example of the type of innovation that has garnered a fiercely loyal customer base for SilencerCo.
This Salvo Choke Kit comes with 3 chokes: Improved Modified, Modified and Full.
Choke Kit Guide
Use this guide to help determine which choke kit you need:
- Remington Choke Kit Fits: 870, 887, 11-87, 1100
- Remington Pro Bore Fits: Versamax, 105 cti, 1100 Competition, 870 Bone Collector
- Mossberg, Browning, FNH, Winchester Fits: Pretty much any threaded choke from these brands
- Benelli Mobil Style Fits: Nova, SuperNova, M4, M1, Beretta: A300 3901, Weatherby: SA-08, PA-08, SA-459, PA-459, Tri-Star
- Benelli Crio Style Fits: Super Black Eagle 2, M2, Super Vinci, Vinci Tactical, Vinci, Ultralight, Sport 2, Legacy Sport, Super Sport, Cordoba
- Saiga/Vepr: External muzzle device threaded using M22x75 threads
The choke is used to attach the Salvo 12 to your shotgun, and you can purchase either individual chokes, or a choke kit. The kit comes with 3 chokes in Improved, Modified and Full.