SilencerCo Salvo Choke Adapter
Silencerco Salvo Choke Adapter - Whether you grab a shotgun for hunting, shooting clays or home defense, the Salvo 12 fits most common shotguns — provided you have a choked barrel. The suppressor attaches to the the existing choke threads via a choke adapter (improved choke). Due to differences in shotgun manufacturer and choke preference, it is important that you select the correct choke adapter.
The Salvo 12 is just one more example of the type of innovation that has garnered a fiercely loyal customer base for SilencerCo.
These individual choke adapters are available for: BENELLI, BERETTA, BROWNING, MOSSBERG, REMINGTON, REMINGTON PRO BORE, SAIGA* & WINCHESTER * SAIGA - Saiga/Vepr-12 choke is an external muzzle device cut M22x75
Use this guide to help determine which choke kit you need.
- Remington Choke Fits: 870, 887, 11-87, 1100
- Remington Pro Bore Fits: Versamax, 105 cti, 1100 Competition, 870 Bone Collector
- Mossberg, Browning, FNH, Winchester Fits: Pretty much any threaded choke from these brands
- Benelli Mobil Style Fits: Nova, SuperNova, M4, M1, Beretta: A300 3901, Weatherby: SA-08, PA-08, SA-459, PA-459, Tri-Star
- Benelli Crio Style Fits: Super Black Eagle 2, M2, Super Vinci, Vinci Tactical, Vinci, Ultralight, Sport 2, Legacy Sport, Super Sport, Cordoba
- Saiga/Vepr: External muzzle device threaded using M22x75 threads
|Supp Model For Accessories||SCO Salvo|
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
- SilencerCo Salvo Choke Adapter$102.00
- silencerco-specwar-flash-hider-5.56mm (.223)-15x1 RH$75.00
Total Price $177.00