The SureFire Turbo Scout Light® Pro Dual Fuel is the ultimate single-output WeaponLight, uniting the combat-proven elements of the M600DF Scout Light® with SureFire’s new Low-Profile Mount (LPM). The LPM delivers unprecedented versatility by allowing the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the rail. Rugged and reliable, the LPM can be easily and securely attached to any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail.
The Turbo Scout Light Pro projects a blinding, peak beam intensity of 71,000 candela whether using the SF18650B rechargeable battery (included) or 123A lithium batteries (sold separately). It offers tremendous versatility as it provides ample spill light for situational awareness without sacrificing long-range performance. Made with lightweight aerospace aluminum, finished in mil-spec hard-anodize, and O-ring sealed to keep out moisture, the Turbo Scout Light Pro is one of the best performing and full-featured weaponlights for its size.
- Weight: 5.5oz
- Length: 5.9"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.26"
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Hard Anodized
- High Output: 550 lumens (SF18650B) / 550 lumens (123A)
- High Runtime: 2 hours (SF18650B) / 1 hour (123A)
- Distance: 533 meters (SF18650B) / 533 meters (123A)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 71,000 candela (SF18650B) / 71,000 candela (123A)
- Batteries: One SF18650B rechargeable (included) or two 123A lithium
What's in the Box:
- Surefire Turbo Scout Light Pro Dual Fuel
- (1) Rechargeable SF18650B Battery
- Z68 Tailcap
- Mounting Cleat