The SureFire Turbo Mini Scout Light® Pro Dual Fuel combines high-candela performance with dual-fuel capability. It delvers the farthest reaching beam of any SureFire long gun weaponlight in a compact form making it ideal for long-range target identification. The Scout Light Pro Low-Profile Mount (LPM) allows the user to optimize the lights position relative to the rail and other attached firearm accessories. The LPM will easily attach to any MIL-STD-1913 or M-Lok Rail.
The Turbo Mini Scout Light Pro projects a blinding, peak beam intensity of 71,000 candela using the SF18350B rechargeable battery (included) or a still stout 33,000 candela using one 123A lithium battery (sold separately). It offers tremendous versatility as it provides ample spill light for situational awareness without sacrificing long-range performance. Made with lightweight aerospace aluminum, finished in mil-spec hard-anodize, and O-ring sealed to keep out moisture, the Turbo Scout Light Pro is one of the best performing and full-featured weaponlights for its size.
- Weight: 5.11oz
- Length: 4.8"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.26"
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Hard Anodized
- High Output: 550 lumens (SF18350B) / 300 lumens (123A)
- High Runtime: 2 hours (SF18350B) / 1 hour (123A)
- Distance: 533 meters (SF18350B) / 363 meters (123A)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 71,000 candela (SF18350B) / 33,000 candela (123A)
- Batteries: One SF18350B rechargeable (included) or one 123A lithium
What's in the Box:
- Surefire Turbo Mini Scout Light Pro Dual Fuel
- (1) Rechargeable SF18350B Battery
- Z68 Tailcap
- Mounting Cleat