Silencer Shop Note - Picking the Correct Flash Hider
- All Phantom Flash Hiders marked as 5.56mm will fit any of the 5.56mm or 7.62mm Phantom suppressors. This includes the new 7.62mm Phantom LT and Phantom LTA. You can find the 5.56mm Phantom Flash Hiders on this page.
Don't be confused by the 'New Style' vs 'Old Style'. Function-wise, they are identical - and they will all fit the exact same suppressors. The difference is in the new 'Smoother' styling.
.223/5.56 Cal Phantom Q.D. Mount
This flash hider is used for any of the YHM Suppressors assuming that the host weapon is chambered for a .22 caliber (ie .223 or 5.56). It will also work inside of the LT/LTA/ULT .30 caliber suppressors. Available in a wide array of thread sizes.
- The new Carbon Scrapers (Teeth) removes or scrapes carbon from the internal support system of your can.
- The Dual Support System supports and aligns the suppressor to your bore
- Our 5 Port Design decreases visible flash
- The External Locking Mechanism keeps heat away from the spring mechanism
- A New High-Temperature Spring holds up better over a longer service life
- Aggressive Teeth for a mean aggressive look
- We removed the External Grooves for a sleek smooth look reduces carbon build-up for easy clean up
- The Dust Enclosure hides and protects all internal moving parts within the our quick disconnect system
|Yankee Hill Machine
|Supp Model For Accessories
|YHM Phantom 5.56 M2 QD, YHM Phantom 5.56 QD, YHM Phantom 5.56 Ti QD