With help from you, the customer, Advanced Armament Corp.’s Element 2 suppressor has been revamped into a sleek, quiet can that delivers accurate and rapid fire. This improved silencer features several design enhancements that guarantee a fulfilling
‘Bama-based AAC sought out and addressed Element 2’s predecessor’s imperfections, resulting in a legendary upgrade—the 1/2x28 TPI mount is now a full-diameter (1”), flush-fit design that is CNC-machined from lightweight and durable titanium. Moreover, the mount is now permanently installed within the tube. Oh, and did we mention corrosion-resistant Grade 9 titanium alloy is used to create said tube? Well, it is! Talk about a resilient suppressor.
Not surprisingly, the customary highly-advanced, heat-treated, 17-4 stainless steel K-baffles that always deliver class-leading performance with .22LR, .17HMR, and .22Magnum hosts were not compromised in the renovation. Quality over quantity… That is the mantra.
- Full-auto rated!
- Sound reduction: 41 dB (In terms of dB suppression, this silencer is topnotch!)
- Weight: 4.1 ounces
- Length: 5.25”
- Finish: black high-temp Cerakote™
- Easy to disassemble/clean
- An abundance of stellar reviews from recent buyers (Reviews tab)
- Check out our demonstration videos for more info. (Videos tab)
- Thread adapters: Some common .22 pistols require basic (and inexpensive) thread adapters to provide the needed 1/2x28 threads. Some common adapters are for GSG 1911/22, Sig Mosquito, and Walther P-22 pistols. Order some today!
What’s In the Box?
- Camouflage nylon utility pouch with closure and belt loop hitch for personal transport
- Spanner tool to remove endcap
- Pusher tool to aid disassembly/maintenance
- User manual
|Make/Model/Thread||Glock 17 - 1/2x28|