The inventive GM-45 pistol suppressor utilizes Gemtech’s patented G-Core technology, ensuring the shooter hassle-free maintenance without concern of altering its notable sound reduction (dry: 21–23 dB; wet: 32–35 dB). The Gemtech monocore baffle design is remarkably user-friendly and allows for quick disassembly/cleaning. Of course, this allows more time to be spent shooting instead of fumbling around with the can!
Situated in bountiful Boise, Gemtech uses cutting-edge designs to provide firearm fanatics high-quality, reliable products. By bringing the GM-45 to the market, they have made suppressor lovers nationwide take notice of their glowing reputation.
With your GM-45 suppressor purchase, a standard .578x28 piston is included. (We are making this versatile silencer that much more versatile!) Please enjoy the added dimensions the enclosed piston brings to the GM-45 party.
- Full-auto rated!
- Sound reduction: 21–23 dB (dry); 32–35 dB (wet)
- Build material: 7075 aluminum
- Finish: matte black Cerakote™ with reduced visual-IR signature
- Easy to disassemble/clean
What’s In the Box?
- Tan nylon utility pouch with closure
- Target for shooting practice
- Warranty card and user manual
What Are the Critics Saying?
- Check out Modern Rifleman's review of the Gemtech GM-45
- Check out The Bullet Points review of the Kimber Custom TLE RL II TFS (TLE/RL 2) w/ Gemtech GM-45 Suppressor
*Note: Rear mount pictured is the older model. Please bear with us while we update the photo!