The JPGS-8D is JP's minimized large bore design intended to mount underneath many hand guard models on the market. Its two-piece design allows for easier installations even on barrels with pin-and-weld muzzle treatments. This model features the new click-adjustable detent system for precise adjustments and secure retention of your gas screw. Never lose you gas setting or screw.
Package includes gas block, attachment hardware, adjustment set screw, detent mechanism hardware (pre-installed), roll pin for gas tube installation, wrenches and instruction sheet. Installation of this block requires tapping the adjustment screw hole. JP offers a suitable 6-32 bottoming tap if you do not have one ready to hand.
- Sturdy, light-weight billet aluminum construction
- Light-weight, minimized profile for mounting under most hand guard models
- Click-adjustable detent system for repeatable setup and secure retention of gas setting
- Five clicks per rotation of gas screw for finer adjustments
- Split yoke design for easy installation even on pin-and-weld barrels
- Easy-to-access side gas adjustment
- Internally retained detent components means no lost parts
- Barrel Diameter: .936
- Material: 6061 T6 aluminum
- Finish: Black hardcoat anodized
- Weight: 2.7 oz.
- Length: 1.88"
- Height: 1.38" (overall), .77" (over bore)
- Width: 1.34"
- Minimum Recommended Tube ID: 1.75"
- Attachment: 6-32 x 1/2" socket head screws, T15 Torx drive (included)
- Adjustment: 6-32 x 3/8" stainless set screw, 1/16 hex drive (included)