The 2020 presidential election is right around the corner!
As a law-abiding American citizen, you have the right to vote. You have the right to choose a candidate to speak and make laws on your behalf. Now, more than ever, exercising your vote is also essential to electing someone who will protect your Second Amendment rights.
GunVote, created by the NSSF, is your one-stop shop for educating yourself on candidates in the wake of this presidential election. You have access to quickly see what every running candidate has said about your right to keep and bear arms. Additionally, you can see who is proposing radical changes that could harm or limit the second amendment.
Voting has never been easier! GunVote provides you with:
- A link to register to vote in your state
- Every candidate running for president and their views on firearm ownership
- A state-specific list of when and where you can cast your vote
- A state-specific link to Secretary of State’s website for more information on the process
- Your polling location (if you wait until election day to cast your ballot)
Your voice will help protect the nation’s firearm freedoms. Register to vote, exercise your rights at the poll, and let GunVote help you make an informed decision.
GunVote was created by NSSF to streamline your voting experience.