Send an Email Today »
AAC Ti-RANT 45
These are the brand new user-serviceable models and we include a FREE disassembly tool!
List Price: $850.00
Our Price: $695.00
You saved $155.00 (18%)!
Why Don't We Show the Price?
Some manufacturers will not let us display the price if it is under a certain limit. In those cases, we are not permitted to advertise our low price on the product page. To proceed with purchasing this product, close this pop-up, choose your desired options (if applicable) and add the product to your cart.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Weight: 11.5 oz
- Diameter: 1.38″
- Length: 8.74″
- Length Added:
- Sound Reduction: 30-41dB (From Manufacturer)
- Material: Grade 9 Ti, 17-4PH SS, 7075-T6
- Finish: Moly Resin, T3 HC Anodize, SCARmor™
- Supplier: AAC
- Information: Ti-RANT Manual, Ammo Guidelines
The Ti-RANT .45 is the world’s first silencer for .45 ACP pistols that is truly stealthy when fired dry. The average dry sound signature of the Ti-RANT .45 is 133 dB when fired on a Heckler and Koch USP Tactical .45 with Remington 230 grain ammunition. This puts the dry performance of the Ti-RANT .45 squarely in the ballpark of most competitor’s 9mm pistol silencers. With a wet charge of 5cc’s of water, the sound signature drops to 125 dB. To put it another way, our .45 silencer is quieter than some company’s .22 silencers. The Ti-RANT .45 does not stand out among a sea of posers just because of its jaw-dropping performance. Intelligent material selection gives the Ti-RANT .45 unequalled durability in a deceptively light-weight package. The Ti-RANT .45 incorporates AAC’s new A.S.A.P. CLUTCH. This highly evolved Nielsen device enables flawless semi-automatic operation on all relevant host pistols, and can be fully disassembled for cleaning or piston replacement with no tools in seconds. The Ti-RANT .45 can be outfitted with pistons threaded M16 x 1 Right Hand, M16 x 1 Left Hand, and two pistons threaded .578-28; one extended for the Sig P-220 and 1911′s with a full length guide rod, and a flush mount for 1911′s with a standard G.I. guide rod. For multi-caliber use, pistons are available in the most common 9mm and .40 thread patterns to allow use of the Ti-RANT 45 on hosts in those calibers.
SilencerShop Special Deal
We are now offering the endcap removal tool FREE with all new Ti-RANT suppressors!
- Ti-RANT Endcap Removal Tool – This is the official tool from AAC that you can use to disassemble your new Ti-RANT suppressor.
- Fixed Barrel Spacer – If you plan to mount your new suppressor on a fixed barrel weapon, then a spacer is required. A fixed barrel weapon is a weapon where the barrel does NOT tilt while cycling – for example, an AR-15 would be an example of a fixed barrel weapon. Most common pistols (such as Glock, M&P, XD, Sig, etc…) do not require this spacer.
- Additional Pistons – If you are going to use this suppressor with multiple host firearms which have different threads, then you can buy additional pistons so the same suppressor will fit them all.