Send an Email Today »
SWR Octane 9 HD 2
This is the new 2012 version of the Octane HD! The booster & one piston ARE INCLUDED with the suppressor.
How does this work?
You only need to enter your email once to unlock all the prices at SilencerShop.com. Simply enter your email and press "Email Price". Once you receive the email, click the link in that message and it will unlock all the prices on our website.
Once you've clicked the link in the unlock email, you can compare prices and purchase items online.
If you don't receive an email within a few minutes, please check your junk email folder for a message from sales@SilencerShop.com.
Why Don't We Show the Price?
Some manufacturers will not let us display the price if it is under a certain limit. In those cases, we are not permitted to advertise our low price on the product page.
We Won't Save or Use Your Email for Anything Else!
You can rest assured that we won't save your e-mail or use it for any purpose other than unlocking the prices on SilencerShop.com.
- Caliber: 9mm, .300 Blackout/Whisper (Subsonic Only), .22LR
- Weight: 10.78 oz
- Diameter: 1.375″
- Length: 7.5″
- Sound Reduction: 30+ dB (From Manufacturer)
- Material: 6061 AL (tube), 17-4 PH Stainless Steel (baffles)
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized
- Supplier: SWR
- Information: SWR Octane Manual
THE VERSATILE SUPPRESSOR
With an aluminum outer tube and high strength Stainless Steel baffles, the Octane 9 HD is compatible with a diverse range of firearms. It pairs with everything from a pistol, to a subsonic rifle, to a submachine gun and even an UZI, making it the most versatile and durable suppressor on the market.
CLICK TOGETHER ASSEMBLY (CTA) BAFFLE STACK
The Octane 9 HD has a unique design for easy disassembly and user serviceability. The CTA baffle stack makes it the easiest 9mm silencer on the market to clean. The unique click together design keeps debris from reaching the tube of the suppressor, which allows it to be disassembled with ease. CTA baffles are very important when shooting full auto on a submachine gun or shooting lead (no copper jacket) bullets.
- Fixed mount – A fixed mount will allow the Octane to be used with any fixed barrel weapon, including 9mm carbines and subsonic .300 BLK rifles
- Additional pistons – The Octane uses the same piston as the SilencerCo Osprey suppressors. You can purchase additional pistons so your suppressor will work with different thread pitches. (Note that one piston is included with the initial purchase.)