YHM 9mm Sidewinder
Yankee Hill Machine released the 9mm Sidewinder pistol suppressor (along with its brethren, the YHM .45 Caliber Sidewinder) in 2015. After extensive research and testing protocols, the optimized 9mm Sidewinder offers shooters an affordable, versatile silencer that will be a welcome addition to any assortment of cans.
The Massachusetts-centered YHM strives to bring quality firearm products to the public at a great value. For this line of Sidewinder suppressors, they engaged an innovative, high-efficiency monocore baffle constructed from sturdy 7075-T6 aluminum (hard-coat anodized). Moreover, the outer tube utilizes durable 6061-T6 aluminum (also hard-coat anodized). These resilient materials offer high-strength and longevity in a lightweight package (about 10 ounces). The Sidewinder’s remaining components are formed with heat-treated 17-4 stainless steel, which is extremely resistant to corrosion and will not breakdown in extreme temperatures.
The 9mm Sidewinder is user-friendly, allowing both the monocore baffle and the Nielsen device to easily be removed for general maintenance. In addition, this suppressor allows flawless semi-automatic operation on all relevant host pistols. To that end, it also sports 12 index points, allowing the shooter to adjust point of impact with the can still attached to the chosen firearm. Be sure to add these helpful products to complete your new silencer: YHM Sidewinder Pistons and YHM Pistol Thread Protectors.
- Full-auto rated!
- Build materials: 17-4 stainless steel; 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type 3 hard-coat anodized and black oxide
- Easy to disassemble/clean
What’s In the Box?
- Black nylon utility pouch with closure and belt loop hitch for personal transport
- Proprietary tool for disassembly
- User manual
What Are the Critics Saying?
- Read Modern Rifleman's review of the Sidewinder on the Modern Rifleman website
- Check out Tactical Gun Reviews YHM 9mm Sidewinder Suppressor Review!
|Manufacturer||Yankee Hill Machine|