ATF Form 1 Service
Our ATF Form 1 Service is currently unavailable. We are working hard for a solution to this and hope to have the service fully operational before the end of 2019. We appreciate your patience with us as we work through both the ATF processes and our own to provide you with as seamless of an experience as possible!
Don't forget to hit the Join Waitlist button to be notified as soon as this service is back online!
An ATF Form 1 is the form to fill out if you are intending to create your own NFA Item. For most of us, that means transforming an existing AR lower receiver into a "Short Barreled Rifle." This form can also be used if you are creating a Short Barreled Shotgun or intending to create your own silencer at home.
Silencer Shop is not utilizing the ATF eForms system to submit Form 1 applications to the ATF digitally! While this system is fatastic (read: "significantly faster"), we need you to provide your SSN while you are filling out your registration information in order to use the eForm system.
To file a Form 1 through Silencer Shop, the process is simple. If you already have a customer account with us and we have all of your registration information (photo, fingerprints, etc), all you need to do is:
- Purchase an "ATF Form 1 Service" for each item you intend to Form 1
- Don't forget to purchase a Tax Stamp as well
- You will receive this email within moments of your order confirmation
- After you have entered your firearm details, you will need to confirm that is the correct selection by clicking the "submit" button
- Our ATF compliance staff will look over your order and make sure everything looks good before we send it to you to sign. You are still responsible for the accuracy of the information entered.
If you have never purchased a silencer through our Powered By Silencer Shop program, you'll need to submit your fingerprints, passport photo, etc. Lucky for you, we've got a super simple process for doing this. Check out our How To Buy A Silencer page for details on our SID Kiosk system and Mobile App!
We'll print and mail a copy of your prints to the ATF as soon as we submit the Form 1 in eFile. For eFile submissions, we'll let you know via email when your item is approved. For paper submissions you'll receive the aproval directly from ATF.
Silencer Shop Note
Don't forget that a Form 1 will require a tax stamp payment to the ATF as well!Read Less