JK 155R MST Kit
JK Armament’s rifle Modular Solvent Trap (MST) kit is one of the most versatile in the solvent trap market because of its distinct modular design. The JK rifle caliber Modular Solvent Trap kit features 60-degree cups for unparalleled performance, as well as an included thread mount, tube and end cap. With a straight cone shape that tapers to a smaller diameter (compared to its pistol Modular Solvent trap compadre), JK’s Modular Solvent Trap was designed with performance and customization in mind.
In its longest configuration, this solvent trap is only 11.8 ounces and 8.25 inches long. Threaded in the industry standard 1.375”x24, JK’s MST is compatible with many mounting options, including Dead Air’s Key-MO, SilencerCo’s ASR, and the Q Plan B. These Modular Solvent Trap cups are also center marked to help guide the end user to the true center. With its remarkable modularity and compatibility, the rifle Modular Solvent Trap kit is truly a dependable choice and adaptable to almost any environment.
The primary difference between pistol and rifle cups is their shape:
- Pistol dividers have a curved cone shape with a wider diameter flat service (compared to its rifle compadre). This shape is most commonly referred to as a curved radial cone.
- Rifle dividers have a straight cone shape that leads to a smaller diameter flat service (compared to its pistol compadre). This cup shape is usually referred to as a 60-degree cup or divider.
Suffice it to say, both of JK’s MSTs are designed for performance and adaptability in every regard.
Solvent traps can be purchased legally without a Form 1. You cannot, however, modify, alter, or redesign solvent traps into a device for silencing without first filing and receiving an approved Form 1 back from BATFE. With the purchase of this JK Armament Modular Solvent Trap Kit, Silencer Shop will be offering limited eForm 1 services!
- Shortest Configuration Weight: 4.8 oz
- Longest Configuration Weight: 11.8 oz
- Shortest Length: 3”
- Longest Length: 8.25”
- Diameter: 1.55”
- Build Materials: 7075 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: Type 3 Hard Anodize
- Thread Mounts: 5/8x24 or 1/2x28
- Tools: All outside flats take standard 11/2” SAE American Tools
- Tube Thread: 1.375x24 TPI
What’s in the Box
- User manual
- JK Armament vinyl sticker
- 1/2x28 or 5/8x24 thread mount