JK 155P MST Kit
The JK Armament pistol Modular Solvent Trap (MST) is unique to the solvent trap industry due to it’s full customizability. JK’s pistol caliber Modular Solvent Trap kit threads together radial cups for optimized performance, and comes with an included thread mount, tube and end cap. This curved cone shape with a wider diameter flat surface (compared to its rifle Modular Solvent Trap sibling) provides enhanced use on pistol calibers.
The Modular Solvent Trap is threaded in the industry standard 1.375”x24 which provides bountiful mounting options, including the popular Dead Air Key-MO, SilencerCo ASR, and Q Plan B. In its shortest configuration, this MST is an impressive three inches long and only weighs 4.8 ounces. JK Armament’s Modular Solvent Trap cups are also center marked to help guide the end user to the true center. With versatility and modularity at the heart of JK’s solvent traps, these pistol MSTs are an excellent option.
The primary difference between pistol and rifle cups is their shape:
- Pistol dividers have a curved cone shape with a wider diameter flat surface (compared to its rifle compadre). This shape is most commonly referred to as a curved radial cone.
- Rifle dividers have a straight cone shape that leads to a smaller diameter flat surface (compared to its pistol compadre). This cup shape is usually referred to as a 60-degree cup or divider.
Suffice it to say, both of JK’s MSTs are designed for performance and adaptability in every regard.
Solvent traps can be purchased legally without a Form 1. You cannot, however, modify, alter, or redesign solvent traps into a device for silencing without first filing and receiving an approved Form 1 back from BATFE. With the purchase of this JK Armament Modular Solvent Trap Kit, Silencer Shop will be offering limited eForm 1 services!
- 1.180"x24 Booster Adapter will fit all Gemtech pattern LID adapters as well as pistol mounts from Liberty and Thompson Machine
- 1.125"x28 Booster Adapter will fit all SilencerCo Alpha accessories as well as Rugged and Griffin mounts.
- Shortest Configuration Weight: 4.8 oz
- Longest Configuration Weight: 11.8 oz
- Shortest Length: 3”
- Longest Length: 8.25”
- Diameter: 1.55”
- Build Materials: 7075 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: Type 3 Hard Anodize
- Booster Adapters: 1.180x24 or 1.125x28
- Tools: All outside flats take standard 11/2” SAE American Tools
- Tube Thread: 1.375x24 TPI
What’s in the Box
- User manual
- JK Armament vinyl sticker
- Booster adapter