Take a peek at the new GVAC Upper Receiver Group from Gemtech. Significantly reduce the amount of gas blowback you'll experience wwhen shooting suppressed with its patented design. The re-imagined barrel profile, enhanced bolt carrier profile, enhanced bolt carrier group, and ETM muzzle device maximize peformance so nothing holds you back. Redefine suppressed shooting with the GVAC system.
- UPPER RECEIVER - Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL - 4150CMV Steel, Stress Relieved, Armornite® Treated, 1:8 Twist, 5R Rifled, GVAC™ Profile, Nickle Boron Coated barrel Extension, 1/2X28 TPI Muzzle Threads
- GAS SYSTEM - Pinned Low-Pro GVAC™ Gas Block, 4140CM Steel, Mid-Length GVAC™, Direct-Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE - Gemtech ETM™ Flash Hider, 4140CM Steel
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP - Carpenter 158 steel bolt, 8620 Steel Carrier, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Mag-Phos Finish, Chrome Lined, Properly staked Gas Key, Enhanced reliability bolt carrier and chrome firing pin.
- HANDGUARD - 15” Midwest Industries Combat M-LOK® Free-Float SevenSided M-LOK® hand guard. Continuous MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Top Rail, Integrated QD sling sockets. Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum, and Type III Hard Coat Anodized.
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Length: 16"
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Profile: GVAC
What's in the Box:
- Gemtech GVAC URG - 5.56 NATO
- Owner's Manual
|Weight||4 lbs 6 oz|