The JPGS-9D is JP's minimized small bore design intended to mount underneath many hand guard models on the market. Its two-piece design allows for easier installations even on barrels with pin-and-weld muzzle treatments.
This model features the new click-adjustable detent system for precise adjustments and secure retention of your gas screw. Never lose you gas setting or screw.
- Click-adjustable detent system for repeatable setup and secure retention of gas setting
- Six clicks per rotation of gas screw for finer adjustments
- Split yoke design for easy installation even on pin-and-weld barrels
- Easy to access side gas adjustment
- Internally retained detent components means no lost parts
- Barrel Diameter: .750
- Material: 416 stainless
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 2.37 oz.
- Length: 1.28"
- Height: 1.23" (overall), .78" (over bore)
- Width: 1.16"
- Attachment: 6-32 x 3/8" socket head screws, T15 Torx drive (included)
- (includes 5/64 x 5/16 roll pin for gas tube installation)
- Adjustment: 8-32 set screw, 5/64 hex drive (included)