The Daniel Defense MK18 AR15 style Upper Receiver Group is unmatched in size, weight, and performance, and features the picatinny quad rail Daniel Defense provides to USSOCOM. The RIS II rail features a Bolt-Up System that has been rigorously tested prior to fielding by USSOCOM. The 10.3 inch Cold Hammer Forged barrel is the same length in use for the MK18 upper most commonly used for CQB operations. Its independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters. All Daniel Defense complete upper receiver groups come standard with an M16 profile bolt carrier group.
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Upper Receiver:Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 10.3" Government Profile, Mid-length Gas System, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- Gas System: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- Muzzle Device: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Handguard: Daniel Defense RIS II MK18, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Charging Handle: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Rail Panels: Daniel Defense Rail Panels Made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° F.
What's in the Box:
- Daniel Defense MK18 URG FDE - 5.56mm
- Owners Manual