The Daniel Defense M4A1 URG FDE is an AR15 style receiver that features the RIS II picatinny quad rail. The M4A1 is built around a 14.5 inch Cold Hammer Forged M4 Profile barrel with a permanently attached Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor. The independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters. All Daniel Defense complete upper receiver groups come standard with an M16 profile bolt carrier group.
- Weight: 4.56 lbs
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 14.5" M4 Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- Gas System: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine length, Direct Impingement
- Muzzle Device: Daniel Defense Extended Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished, Pinned and Welded to Barrel
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Handguard: Daniel Defense M4A1 Rail Interface System (RIS) II, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized FDE
- Charging Handle: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy-Duty Stainless-Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Rail Panels: Daniel Defense Rail Panels Made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° F.
What's in the Box:
- Daniel Defense M4A1 URG FDE - 5.56mm
- Owners Manual
|Weight||4 lbs 9 oz|