The Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 PRO AR15 style Upper Receiver Group was designed for competitors looking to dominate podiums in today's popular multi-gun matches. Built around an 18 inch Cold Hammer Forged barrel, this platform delivers the speed, controllability, and precision required to engage the most difficult multi-gun stages. The V7 PRO Upper Receiver Group comes standard with the MFR 15.0 M-LOK rail, which offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense.
An uninterrupted Picatinny rail on top and M-LOK attachment points ensure plenty of real estate for optics and accessories and allow for the maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights. The independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters. Its muzzle device, the Muzzle Climb Mitigator, redirects propellant gasses through calibrated ports, countering both recoil and muzzle climb. All Daniel Defense complete upper receiver groups come standard with an M16 profile bolt carrier group.
- Weight: 5.25 lbs
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Upper Receiver: 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Twist: 1:7
- Gas System: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined 4140 Hardened Steel, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating
- Muzzle Device: DD Muzzle Climb Mitigator
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Profile
- Handguard: Daniel Defense MFR 15.0, 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Charging Handle: GRIP-N-RIP
- Grip: DD Vertical Grip, M-LOK
What's in the Box:
- Daniel Defense DDM4V7 Upper Receiver Group
- Owner's Manual
|Weight||5 lbs 3 oz|