If on the prowl for a cutting-edge way to seamlessly suppress your 10/22 rimfire rifle, Yankee Hill Machine’s Integral Suppressed Barrel to the rescue! The barrel is a standard 10/22 bull barrel (.92” diameter) to the naked eye, but the front endcap accepts a hexagonal tool for removal of the monocore baffle stack (designed using Sound Tech’s patented construction for ease of servicing and maximum sound reduction) from the barrel itself. Moreover, said barrel is a single piece of durable stainless steel, so there are no concerns with seams/gaps or color/diameter mismatches. Essentially, the suppressor is threaded into the barrel via the hex adaptor for easy insertion, removal, and maintenance.
Massachusetts-based YHM is a respected and experienced all-things-firearm manufacturer. With a bevy of quality products to offer gun enthusiasts, their ability to design the durable, user-friendly Integral Suppressed Barrel is no surprise. If wanting to revamp your 10/22 rifle into a world-class, sleek, and quiet unit, look no further. (Its reduced price tag might help persuade you, too.)
- Full-auto rated!
- Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Length: 18”
- Build material: stainless steel
- Finish: matte black or brushed stainless options available
- Watch our video demonstration for details (Videos tab)
What’s In the Box?
- Proprietary tool for monocore baffle removal
- User manual
What Are the Critics Saying?
- Read the review from Texas Outdoor Nation on the YHM Integral 10/22 Suppressed barrel
- Check out The VSO Gun Channel review on the YHM Integral 10/22 Suppressed barrel
|Manufacturer||Yankee Hill Machine|