Unveiled to kickoff 2016, the much-anticipated AAC Aviator 2 is a perfect suppressor for your .22LR pistols and rifles. Although super-duper lightweight (4 ounces), this can is as durable as they come. An upgrade on Advanced Armament Corporation’s
popular Pilot 2 silencer, an innovative black anodized aluminum tube with stainless steel insert (threaded portion at rear) and industry standard 1/2x28 threads houses the traditional K-baffles. Speaking of baffles, there is a whopping total of nine, each cut from stainless steel and 7075-T6 aluminum—specifically designed to minimize the “first round pop” that affects several competitor silencers. This enhancement generates a sound reduction level comparable to other top-of-the-line rimfire cans, but at a fraction of the cost.
Owners of other AAC products will notice the simple spanner-type endcap (tool included) to make takedown and cleaning a cinch. The endcap fits flush to the end of the tube and contains an O-ring that seals the unit, making disassembly and maintenance possible, regardless of how many rounds fired at the range that day. Getting down to brass tax, the Aviator 2 silencer has all of the useful features that silencer enthusiasts would expect to pay double our discounted price to own! Ideal for shooters just getting into the suppressor market, the Aviator 2 offers high performance at a value price… Definitely a win-win.
- Full-auto rated!
- Sound reduction: 41 dB
- Weight: 4 ounces (very light for full-length suppressor)
- Length: 6.4”
- Finish: black anodized aluminum
- Build materials: stainless steel; 7075-T6 aluminum (only steel parts—thread adapter and blast baffle)
- Be sure to view our demonstrative videos (Videos tab)
What’s In the Box?
- Black nylon utility pouch with closure and belt loop hitch for personal transport
- Spanner tool to remove endcap
- User manual
What Are the Critics Saying?
- Check out Modern Rifleman's review of the AAC Aviator 2
- Modern Rifleman did look and test of the AAC Aviator 2
- Tactical Gun's AAC Aviator 2 review
|Store Stock Status||Out of Stock|