Send an Email Today »
GEMTECH G5 Quickmount
Why Don't We Show the Price?
Some manufacturers will not let us display the price if it is under a certain limit. In those cases, we are not permitted to advertise our low price on the product page. To proceed with purchasing this product, close this pop-up, choose your desired options (if applicable) and add the product to your cart.
- Caliber/Thread: 5.56mm – 1/2×28
The Gemtech 5.56mm QUICKMOUNT is a precision machined, heat treated, suppressor adapter, attaching the GEMTECH G5 and older M496D suppressors to your carbine. It is available in a number of thread patterns to fit most 5.56mm rifles on the market. Two lugs on the rear of the flash hider solidly and quickly connect the suppressor to the flash hider without tools, gates, or threads.
The QUICKMOUNT is available in the following configurations for many host weapons. AR-15/M16 and others (1/2-28), Mk18 (a longer flash hider for 10.3″ and 10.5″ MK18 barrels, threaded 1/2-28), SEI Vortex 1/2-28 (+$5.00), FN FS2000/FNC (9/16-24LH), Older Ruger Mini-14/AC556 (9/16-24RH), P90 SMG/PS90 Rifle (M12x1mm LH), HK 93 (M15x1mm RH), Galil (M13x1mm RH). Steyr AUG/MSAR STG-556* (M13x1mm LH).
1) Early MSAR STG-556 rifles were threaded M13x1mm LH. The current production MSAR STG556 rifle is threaded 1/2-28. Please check your firearm and verify thread pitch before ordering.
2) Ruger Mini-14 rifles are undergoing a change, some newer Ruger Mini-14now have 1/2-28 threads. Please check your firearm and verify thread pitch before ordering.
3) Mk18 require the Shim Set or USGI peel washer for proper fitment on the Daniel Defense 10.3″ RIS II Mk18.
4) IMPORTANT: Do not use a crush washer when mounting Gemtech Quickmounts.
All 5.56mm QUICKMOUNTS fit G5 and older M4-96D suppressors. For added versatility, any of our quick-disconnect 7.62mm suppressors (HVT, QUICKSAND) may also be used on our 5.56mm QUICKMOUNTs.
Shown below from left to right: Vortex QM, Standard 1/2-28, FN P90.