Send an Email Today »
AAC Ti-RANT 45s
These are the brand new user-serviceable models and we include a FREE disassembly tool!
List Price: $795.00
Our Price: $658.00
You saved $137.00 (17%)!
Why Don't We Show the Price?
Some manufacturers will not let us display the price if it is under a certain limit. In those cases, we are not permitted to advertise our low price on the product page. To proceed with purchasing this product, close this pop-up, choose your desired options (if applicable) and add the product to your cart.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Weight: 9.2 oz
- Diameter: 1.38″
- Length: 6.42″
- Length Added:
- Sound Reduction: 18dB (From Manufacturer)
- Material: Grade 9 Ti, 17-4PH SS, 7075-T6
- Finish: Moly Resin™, T3 Hard Coat, SCARmor™
- Supplier: AAC
- Information: Ti-RANT Manual, Ammo Guidelines
The Ti-RANT series are ultra-high-performance sound and flash suppressors for today’s 9mm and .45 Auto handguns. Advanced material selection gives the Ti-RANT series unequalled durability despite compact dimensions and light weight. For 2011, users will be able to remove the 17-4 PH stainless steel and hard coat anodized 7075-T6 aluminum alloy baffles from the Grade 9 Titanium tube for cleaning and maintenance using a supplied end cap spanner.
Class-defining sound reduction is worthless if your silenced handgun is unreliable; To ensure reliable functioning with all popular host pistols, the Ti-RANT series incorporates a second-generation A.S.A.P (Assured Semi Automatic Performance) booster system. The fully integrated A.S.A.P. System enables flawless semi-automatic operation and can be quickly and easily disassembled for service by the end-user without the use of tools.
For 2011, the previously military-only “Short” versions are available for civilian purchase. For added sound and flash reduction on these short models, a wet charge of 5cc’s of water will increase performance by up to 30% and will remain effective for 20 to 50 shots.
SilencerShop Special Deal
We are now offering the endcap removal tool FREE with all new Ti-RANT suppressors!
- Ti-RANT Endcap Removal Tool – This is the official tool from AAC that you can use to disassemble your new Ti-RANT suppressor.
- Fixed Barrel Spacer – If you plan to mount your new suppressor on a fixed barrel weapon, then a spacer is required. A fixed barrel weapon is a weapon where the barrel does NOT tilt while cycling – for example, an AR-15 would be an example of a fixed barrel weapon. Most common pistols (such as Glock, M&P, XD, Sig, etc…) do not require this spacer.
- Additional Pistons – If you are going to use this suppressor with multiple host firearms which have different threads, then you can buy additional pistons so the same suppressor will fit them all.