Send an Email Today »
List Price: $650.00
Our Price: $547.00
You saved $103.00 (16%)!
Why Don't We Show the Price?
Some manufacturers will not let us display the price if it is under a certain limit. In those cases, we are not permitted to advertise our low price on the product page. To proceed with purchasing this product, close this pop-up, choose your desired options (if applicable) and add the product to your cart.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Weight: 9.7 oz
- Diameter: 1.25″
- Length: 7.73″
- Length Added:
- Sound Reduction: 33-35dB (From Manufacturer)
- Material: 6061-T6, 7075-T6, & 17-4PH
- Finish: T3 Hard Coat & SCARmor™
- Supplier: AAC
- Information: ECO-9 Manual, Ammo Guidelines
The integrated ASAP System of the EVOLUTION silencers achieves complete reliability under the most demanding conditions. The ASAP System is a recoil boosting mechanism which ensures reliable pistol operation, allows for zero-shift adjustment, provides for modularity to support multiple weapons platforms, and aids in making the EVOLUTION the most efficient silencers in the world. Compact and light weight the EVOLUTION silencer preserves the balance and handling characteristics of the pistol, making full-time suppressor use a reality. The reduction of muzzle report eliminates the need for ear protection, preserves field communications, and masks the location of the shooter.
For weapons with fixed, non-moving barrels, an accessory spacer is available to ensure reliable and safe operation.
A spring loaded, 3-lug coupler enables users to attach an EVOLUTION 9 to an H&K MP-5 or any host weapon featuring a 3-lug barrel or adapter manufactured to H&K specifications. When installed, a self locking feature prevents the 3-lug coupler from inadvertently unscrewing from silencer body. The Matte Black treated alloy steel construction of the 3-lug coupler acts as a blast shield and further protects the other internal components during fully automatic firing.
- Fixed Barrel Spacer – If you plan to mount your new suppressor on a fixed barrel weapon, then a spacer is required. A fixed barrel weapon is a weapon where the barrel does NOT tilt while cycling – for example, an AR-15 would be an example of a fixed barrel weapon. Most common pistols (such as Glock, M&P, XD, Sig, etc…) do not require this spacer.
- Additional Pistons – If you are going to use this suppressor with multiple host firearms which have different threads, then you can buy additional pistons so the same suppressor will fit them all.